We ask both new and returning Ministers to kindly complete the form so we can update our Ministry lists. For more information on out Ministries, please visit Liturgical Ministries.
Our Parish has a long history of volunteerism. This year, due to the pandemic, many volunteer Ministers have been unable to assist in their Ministries. We look forward to having some ‘new’ Ministers this year.
Presently, due to the number of volunteer Ministers needed, we have only been able to offer Masses on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:00 am and Sundays at 11:00 am.
Each Mass requires that we have the following ‘Team’ of Ministers:
- Safety Coordinator – to oversee the ‘team’
- Point of Entry (POE) person – to take attendance before mass
- A/V Technician – to assist with the Live Streaming of Mass (Sunday only)
- Pianist – to play music before Mass begins and during Communion. No singing is allowed.
- Eucharistic Minister – to assist Fr Ben with Communion: set up, clean up and distribution of Communion
- Lector – to read Opening Antiphon, first and second readings, Prayer of the Faithful, Communion Antiphon
- Ushers – 2 per Mass – to seat Parishioners in designated spots (physical distanced)
- Sanitizer – 2 per Mass – to sanitize high touch point areas in the church after Mass
We currently have 3 teams for the 11:00 am Mass, but we would like to have a few ‘spares’ as well as enough volunteers for 3 teams for a 9:00 am Mass. We cannot offer a 9:00 am Sunday Mass until we have Ministers in place. Training will be provided.
We also need Collection Counters who are available during the week to count the collection, as well as general volunteers to water the plants in the church, replace candles (Altar, Votive, Tabernacle) as needed and other general office duties.