Our new Mass times:
- Saturday: Liturgy of the Word, via Zoom, 5:00 pm, register with Deacon Dan
- Sunday: 11:00 am
Registration is Required for all in person masses only
During this phase of the reintroduction of public Mass, attendance will be limited to 50 participants (including the priest and volunteer Ministers). For this reason, we ask those who wish to attend Mass to register using the link below. This will ensure that we remain compliant with provincial public gathering guidelines, the most recent Diocesan guidelines, and to assist public health experts with contact tracing.
People can also pre-register by calling the Parish Office at 403-289-3602. Office hours are sporadic but voicemail messages are picked up daily.
Given these circumstances, we are adopting a no ticket, no entry policy. Walk-ins will not be permitted initially. Daily communicants are required to pre-register for every Mass they wish to attend. When you arrive for Mass, you will be asked to answer the AHS Self Assessment Health Questions. Anyone who is feeling sick is asked not to attend.
Further changes will occur over time as we learn from our processes. Mass times may change. Please continue to check the website.
Non medical masks are highly encouraged for in person masses
Lastly, all attendees are encouraged to bring their own non-medical mask. In order to protect our Priest, all those receiving Communion will have to wear a face mask.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. While all this may seem onerous, we count on everyone’s cooperation and goodwill to ensure the safety and well-being of all our parishioners.
Important things to take note of:
- Bishop McGrattan’s decree dispensing Catholics from the Sunday obligation remains. This means that even though public Masses have resumed, Catholics are not obliged to attend Mass and those who attend do so out of their own free will and prudential judgment.
- Use the AHS self-assessment tool. If you have any flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- ENTRY & EXIT: enter through the East side Main door, facing 23rd Street. All other entry doors will be locked. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to each Mass. After Mass, everyone will be asked to exit through the west-side office door (past the washroom and office).
- CHECK-IN: as you enter, you will need to show your ticket to the volunteer (either in print or on your mobile device), to check you in. At this point, you will be asked questions to verify information needed for contact tracing and to verify your health status
- MASKS: All attendees are encouraged to bring their own non-medical mask and wear it during their stay in the church building. Only those wearing a mask will be able to receive Communion, to protect our Priest, Deacon or Eucharistic Minister. Check out the Video here on how to receive Communion.
- CHANGES IN THE LITURGY: certain parts in the liturgy will be omitted in order to minimize the possibility of viral transmission. This includes the administering of the chalice, shaking hands during the sign of peace, and holding hands during the Our Father.
- Donations – we will not be passing the collection basket. There will be a collection basket at the entrance to the church to accept your donations or you can continue to give on-line through our Donations page or continue what you have been doing over the last few months.
- BUILDING ACCESS: ALL doors will be closed once Mass begins. Latecomers will not be allowed in.
NEED TO CANCEL? Be sure to do so by clicking on the “view and manage your order online” link on your confirmation email. This allows us to give your spot to someone in the waitlist.